WHO WE ARE
Delvitech is a Swiss company focused on the development of a complete Artificial Intelligence based technological solution for the Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) of assembled Printed Circuit Boards (PCBA). Our people are the most valuable asset. We not only continuously invest in our technology but also in the acquisition of top talents from across the globe. Our team is multicultural and diverse but strongly rooted in the tradition of Swiss quality, which together with innovation, underpins all the company’s activities. Headquartered in Mendrisio (Switzerland) and with branch offices in the U.S., Germany and India, Delvitech markets its products throughout the world. The company’s goal is to provide clients in diverse markets with full solutions that make the difference in quality and performance.
For our Headquarter in Rancate, we are looking to hire a passionate DevOps Engineer.
Do you love understanding the big picture of DevOps ? Are you passionate about quality software craftsmanship? Would you like to work on projects with tangible impact?
As DevOps Engineer, you will help us to shape the next generation of Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) system for Printed Circuit Boards (PCB).
YOUR KEY RESPONSABILITIES
- Reducing DevOps friction and failures;
- Automating infrastructure management;
- Owning permission and access controls implementation;
- Implement monitoring and observability;
- Developing self-service infrastructure provisioning and software delivery;
- Improving our monitoring and alerting systems, working closely with our product development teams;
- Owning container orchestration systems;
- Pioneering and implementing best practices for cloud and on-premise infrastructure;
- Produce and review technical, quality and production documentation;
- Support products through lifecycle.
- Maintain and improve our CI/CD pipeline
- Maintain internal artifacts repository
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Experience on DevOps best practices in a startup environment
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- 3+ years of proven experience using Docker;
- Good experience with: SQL and No-SQL, Microservices architecture, CI/CD Team City, Version control
- Bitbucket (Git), Maven, Pypy, npm.
- One or more of these programming languages: Java, Python, C++, GoLang, Node.js
- Atlassian platform;
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
OTHER SKILLS WE APPRECIATE
- Problem solving skills and reasoning ability;
- Time management skills;
- Self-motivated with a creative pioneer spirit;
- Self-awareness & self-learning skills;
- Good people and interpersonal skills;
- Good oral and written communicative capabilities;
- Must work well in teams with other Engineering
- disciplines, including Mechanical, Electrical, Electronical, Optical and Software.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are passionate about finding people with innovative thinking and pioneer spirit to join our growing family. We will offer you the possibility to drive change and ensure progress never stops. You will grow with and within a company that believes in a positive innovating and diverse work culture. We promote creativity, to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways. For this very reason, Delvitech is the ultimate place to challenge yourself. If you are a future maker and all of this resonates with you, join us!
Delvitech values the diversity of the people inside its walls. Diversity, equity, and inclusion at all levels are the core of who we are. We celebrate multiple points of view and approaches by building a culture which fosters a diverse workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. Therefore, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, colour, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these basis.