Delvitech designs, produces, and implements 3D Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) systems for assembled printed circuit boards (PCB). Innovation and R&D underpin all our activities. Optical inspection systems are designed using agnostic software based on artificial intelligence to offer extraordinary inspection capability and efficient programming.
Thanks to its international team, collaboration with SUPSI, and The Dalle Molle Institute for Artificial Intelligence (IDSIA USI-SUPSI) and the vast experience of the founders and managers in the AOI sector, Delvitech proves itself a qualified supplier for the electronics market. We provide cutting-edge solutions and innovative products that serve a diverse range of clients worldwide. Our team is passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology and delivering exceptional results.
We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated German Sales person to join our dynamic team in Switzerland.
As a German Sales person, you’ll be responsible for driving business growth by both identifying and pursuing new business opportunities and cultivating existing relationships with customers. You’ll work closely with the Swiss management and the Global Sales Team to develop and execute strategies that align with Delvitech’s overall business objectives.
Workplace type: Home-based in Germany but expected to travel around Central and Northern Europe and occasionally to Switzerland where the management is located.
Language requirements: German- native / bilingual, English – professional, as it is our company’s working language.
- Drive sales and bring both new customers and new business to Delvitech.
- Develop and execute a sales plan that aligns with the company’s objectives and revenue goals.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities and build and maintain relationships with key customers.
- Work with the Global Sales Team to share market insights, trends, and potential risks.
- Collaborate with the Global Sales Team to ensure the financial objectives are met.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and legal guidelines
- 5+ years or more experience in sales management in the electronics industry and particularly in the AOI sector.
- Good knowledge of AOI systems and printed circuit boards (PCBs) and relevant customer requirements.
- Ability to think strategically and provide feedback on how to improve sales.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development in a thriving technological field
- Dynamic and inclusive work environment.
If you are a passionate German Sales person seeking a challenging opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your name and “German Sales” in the subject line.
Applications that do not fulfil the abovementioned requirements will not be considered for the selection.