WHO WE ARE
Delvitech is a Swiss company focused on the development of a complete Artificial Intelligence based technological solution for the Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) of assembled Printed Circuit Boards (PCBA). Our people are the most valuable asset. We not only continuously invest in our technology but also in the acquisition of top talents from across the globe. Our team is multicultural and diverse but strongly rooted in the tradition of Swiss quality, which together with innovation, underpins all the company’s activities. Headquartered in Mendrisio (Switzerland) and with branch offices in the U.S., Germany and India, Delvitech markets its products throughout the world. The company’s goal is to provide clients in diverse markets with full solutions that make the difference in quality and performance.
For our Headquarter in Rancate, we are looking to hire a Head of Customer Support.
As Head of Customer Support you will work to create positive brand experiences for existing customers in order to support company expansion goals. You will also manage our customer service professionals as well as direct the overall outlook of an organization’s customer service policies, objectives, and initiatives.
You will be required to create processes that can achieve business goals and objectives concerning customer service and partner with client relations to optimize client profitability through business planning and collaboration.
YOUR KEY RESPONSABILITIES
- Supervising the daily operations of global customer service department;
- Supervise the support team of application Engineers (supervisory duties include coaching, training and motivating the team to perform effectively);
- Manage demos activities in coordination with the sales team;
- Manage the benchmarking activities in coordination with the sales team;
- Oversee and evaluate the team’s ongoing training efforts;
- Informing the team of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends;
- Ensure that responses to customer inquiries are accurate and provided in a timely manner;
- Develop policies and procedures by balancing satisfying customer needs and supporting the goals of the organization;
- Setting customer service goals for team members and helping them reach those goals;
- Interacting with customers and handling customer queries and complaints in an efficient and timely manner;
- Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers;
- Keep and maintain accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Improve customer service procedures, policies and standards for our organisation and department;
- Meet with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service;
- Train staff to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- Maintain in depth knowledge of company’s products and services being constantly up to date with changes;
- Maintaining relationships with profitable customers, always creating a reliable customer loyalty program;
- Weekly and monthly reports and surveys activities;
- Staying current on the latest industry trends, techniques and technologies;
- Other duties as required.
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- BSc or MSc in an Engineering Field;
- Proven experience as a Customer Support Specialist, preferably within a similar environment;
- Prior experience in a managerial or supervisory role;
- Computer literacy in order to type up reports, results and details of customer interaction;
- Experience with CRM software and tools;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
OTHER SKILLS WE APPRECIATE
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals;
- Affinity for multitasking with precision;
- Listening skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Organisational and planning skills;
- Motivational skills and ability to supervise and lead a team of Application Engineers;
- Ability to manage a large number of incoming calls and emails;
- Commitment to improve customer service skills on an ongoing basis;
- Availability to travel
WHAT WE OFFER
We are passionate about finding people with innovative thinking and pioneer spirit to join our growing family. We will offer you the possibility to drive change and ensure progress never stops. You will grow with and within a company that believes in a positive innovating and diverse work culture. We promote creativity, to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways. For this very reason, Delvitech is the ultimate place to challenge yourself. If you are a future maker and all of this resonates with you, join the Delvitech adventure.
Delvitech values the diversity of the people inside its walls. Diversity, equity, and inclusion at all levels are the core of who we are. We celebrate multiple points of view and approaches by building a culture which fosters a diverse workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. Therefore, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, colour, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.