WHO WE ARE
Delvitech is a Swiss company focused on the development of a complete Artificial Intelligence based technological solution for the Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) of assembled Printed Circuit Boards (PCB).
Our people are the most valuable asset. We not only continuously invest in our technology but also in the acquisition of top talents from across the globe. Our team is multicultural and diverse but strongly rooted in the tradition of Swiss quality, which together with innovation, underpins all the company’s activities.
Thanks to the invaluable cooperation with the most prestigious universities, we are able to achieve high levels of performance in the evolving technology of AOI.
Headquartered in Mendrisio (Switzerland) and with branch offices in the U.S., Germany and India, Delvitech markets its products throughout the world. The company’s goal is to provide clients in diverse markets with full solutions that make the difference in quality and performance.
For our Headquarter in Mendrisio, we are looking to hire an extremely motivated and high driven Corporate Financial Officer which will lead the Corporate finance team, directing and overseeing all aspects of the finance and accounting functions of the organization.
Reporting to the CEO as candidate you will work closely with the board of Directors and will have the following key responsibilities.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the finance and accounting functions of the organization(including what-if scenarios).
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team at Corporate level.
- Advise company on operational as well strategic CFO mandates: provide strategic insight to management on a proactive and on-request basis.
- Prepare reports and financial statement on a consolidated basis.
- Oversee preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements as well as business plans at a corporate level.
- Manage the process for financial forecasting and budgets.
- Review and analyze costs associated with business.
- Perform effective risk management.
- Control and evaluate the capital structure and the organization’s fundraising plans.
- Development of an internal control system (ICS) and strengthening of corporate governance.
- Translate analysis and numbers into actions and right steering.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and company’s policies.
- Work effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, Controlling, or relevant field (ideally MBA).
- + 5 years of relevant financial leadership experience in the role (preferably within the industrial sector).
- Proficiency in MS Office, including advanced Excel skills and experience with analytical tools and forecasting methods.
- Strong financial and accounting background.
- Strong financial modeling skills and knowledge in corporate finance / accounting standards.
- Fluent in English and Italian, the knowledge of German would be considered as a strong plus.
- Experience in managing the accounting of corporate entities in multiple locations with different reporting standards.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain data and financial analysis.
- Experience in investor relations.
- Willingness to travel and visit branches occasionally.
OTHER SKILLS WE APPRECIATE
- Aptitude for working in a swiftly changing, dynamic environment.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong focus on controls and processes and high attention to detail.
- Strong people management skills while maintaining positive working relationship.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are passionate about finding people with innovative thinking and pioneer spirit to join our growing family. We will offer you the possibility to drive change and ensure progress never stops. You will grow with and within a company that believes in a positive innovating and diverse work culture. We promote creativity, to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways. For this very reason, Delvitech is the ultimate place to challenge yourself. If you are a future maker and all of this resonates with you, join us!
HOW TO APPLY
Our opportunities are open for you to apply online. Fill out this application form.
Delvitech values the diversity of the people inside its walls. Diversity, equity, and inclusion at all levels are the core of who we are. We celebrate multiple points of view and approaches by building a culture which fosters a diverse workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. Therefore, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, colour, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.