WHO WE ARE
Delvitech is a Swiss company focused on the development of a complete Artificial Intelligence based technological solution for the Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) of assembled Printed Circuit Boards (PCB).
Our people are the most valuable asset. We not only continuously invest in our technology but also in the acquisition of top talents from across the globe. Our team is multicultural and diverse but strongly rooted in the tradition of Swiss quality, which together with innovation, underpins all the company’s activities.
Thanks to the invaluable cooperation with the most prestigious universities, we are able to achieve high levels of performance in the evolving technology of AOI.
Headquartered in Mendrisio (Switzerland) and with branch offices in the U.S., Germany and India, Delvitech markets its products throughout the world.
The company’s goal is to provide clients in diverse markets with full solutions that make the difference in quality and performance.
For our Headquarter in Mendrisio, we are looking to hire a talented and high driven Electronic Engineer to join our R&D Robotics team.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Design electronic circuits and systems, to comply with all product and safety requirements.
- Design, develop, test, verify and troubleshoot electronic assemblies and PCBs.
- Collaborate within a wider, multi-discipline development team to deliver products efficiently.
- Contribute innovative ideas and novel electronic design solutions to solve business and customer
- Contribute improvements to the team’s working practices, to ensure a high standard of quality and
- Produce and review technical, quality and production documentation.
- Collaborate with production on design manufacturability.
- Assemble and test final hardware.
- Create product drawings and project documents.
- Transition new designs to production and support production.
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or related fields. (A PhD in Electronic Engineering will be considered a plus).
- Experience in Electronics development.
- Excellent understanding of electronics principles and electronic production methods.
- Experience of electronic circuit design, simulation and testing.
- Experience using electronic design software and in programming embedded systems in C.
- Experience producing technical and production documentation.
- Experience in a structured development process from the definition of requirements to concept design, to detail design, to testing, and implementation into production.
- Expertise in microelectronic circuit design and simulations (e.g., LTspice), FPGAs (e.g., VHDL programming, Verilog, OpenCL), PCB layout (e.g., Altium Designer, KiCAD or equivalent), ARM microcontrollers programming (e.g., STM32).
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
OTHER SKILLS WE APPRECIATE
- Problem solving skills and reasoning ability
- Self-motivated with a creative pioneer spirit
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communicative capabilities.
- Must work well in teams with other Engineering disciplines, including Electrical, Mechanical, Optical and Software.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are passionate about finding people with innovative thinking and pioneer spirit to join our growing family. We will offer you the possibility to drive change and ensure progress never stops. You will grow with and within a company that believes in a positive innovating and diverse work culture. We promote creativity, to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways. For this very reason, Delvitech is the ultimate place to challenge yourself. If you are a future maker and all of this resonates with you, join us!
HOW TO APPLY
Our opportunities are open for you to apply online. Fill out this application form.
Delvitech values the diversity of the people inside its walls. Diversity, equity, and inclusion at all levels are the core of who we are. We celebrate multiple points of view and approaches by building a culture which fosters a diverse workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. Therefore, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, colour, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.