WHO WE ARE
Delvitech is a Swiss company focused on the development of a complete Artificial Intelligence based technological solution for the Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) of assembled Printed Circuit Boards (PCB).
Our people are the most valuable asset. We not only continuously invest in our technology but also in the acquisition of top talents from across the globe. Our team is multicultural and diverse but strongly rooted in the tradition of Swiss quality, which together with innovation, underpins all the company’s activities.
Thanks to the invaluable cooperation with the most prestigious universities, we are able to achieve high levels of performance in the evolving technology of AOI.
Headquartered in Mendrisio (Switzerland) and with branch offices in the U.S., Germany and India, Delvitech markets its products throughout the world. The company’s goal is to provide clients in diverse markets with full solutions that make the difference in quality and performance.
For our Headquarter in Mendrisio, we are seeking to recruit a motivated and experienced Times & Methods Engineer to join our Production Team. As Times & Methods Engineer you will monitor and optimize coordination processes between design, production, and logistics.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Develop work measurement procedures and directs time-and-motion studies to promote efficient and economical utilization of personnel facilities
- Direct or conducts observation and analysis of personnel work procedures to define time-and-motion requirements of job duties
- Analyze work study data & equipment specifications to establish time production standards
- Applies principles of industrial engineering and applied psychology to evaluate work methods proposals to develop recommendations to management affecting work methods, wage rates, and budget decisions
- Trains Industrial Engineering Technician profess. and kin. in time-and-motion study principles techniques
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Process Engineering, Management Engineering or similar
- + 3-5 years of relatable and demonstrable work experience in similar role, preferably in companies with high volume series production
- Familiarity with MTM Methods-Time Measurement methodology – MTA motion Time Analysis and evolutions)
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing logics for the improvement of process flows, productions methods and cycles and analysis and optimization of industrial layouts
- Familiarity with Engineering disciplines, including Electrical, Electronical, Optical and Software
- Strong knowledge of IT tools, operational autonomy on spreadsheets / data processing tools
- Knowledge of SMT, robotics and electronics manufacturing will be considered a plus
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English
OTHER SKILLS WE APPRECIATE
WHAT WE OFFER
We are passionate about finding people with innovative thinking and pioneer spirit to join our growing family. We will offer you the possibility to drive change and ensure progress never stops. You will grow with and within a company that believes in a positive innovating and diverse work culture. We promote creativity, to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways. For this very reason, Delvitech is the ultimate place to challenge yourself. If you are a future maker and all of this resonates with you, join us!
HOW TO APPLY
Our opportunities are open for you to apply online. Please explore our career page or fill out this application form.
Delvitech values the diversity of the people inside its walls. Diversity, equity, and inclusion at all levels are the core of who we are. We celebrate multiple points of view and approaches by building a culture which fosters a diverse workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. Therefore, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, colour, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.