WHO WE ARE
Delvitech is an Innovative and Industrial Company following the swiss law, focused on high quality inspection systems initially for the electronics industry, mainly automatic optical inspection systems (AOI). For our Administrative Team based in Mendrisio (Switzerland), we are searching for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – Industrial international Company
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals you will play an important role in making sure the accounting records are accurate and complete. In addition to supporting already existing processes, you will become part of a function that will need to evolve with the growth of the company.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Ensuring proper recognition and measurement of the business transactions (payments, expense reports, prepaids, general ledger entries…, etc.)
- Prepare reporting for Management on the requested activity
- Willing to design and optimize accounting processes and make things happen
- Management of the daily accounting tasks and responsibility over sub-ledger / general ledger/ intercompany reconciliations
- Customers administration, billing management (invoicing and revenue recognition), credit recovery
- Preparation and monitoring of the monthly, quarterly, yearly and interim closings for legal entities
- Definition, calculation and booking of the necessary accruals and provisions and periodical proper accounts reconciliation
- Management of the requests from business and communicate pro-actively supporting other departments
- Handling of treasury tasks including bank reconciliations, petty cash, daily transaction management
- Responsibility over accounts payable process,
- Booking and reviewing CAPEX & Inventory
- R&D project accounting
- Preparation of quarterly VAT declarations & comply with VAT and other tax & payroll filing requirements
- Administrative management of personnel and payroll preparation (PLANET HR)
- Payroll accounting, monthly bookings of accruals salaries, social security, expenses, source tax, etc.
- Coordination of accounting and financing processes with foreign entities ( treasury management: funding requests, cash flow management for the subsidiaries )
- Assisting and preparing audit work
- Super user in the different tools used for Finance purposes
- Bachelor Degree, Accounting qualification, preferably with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in an international setting
- Good understanding of Swiss accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Fluent English & Italian skills are mandatory
- Swiss resident, B permit or swiss nationality
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and high quality work
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant ERP & Payroll software (e.g. Planet HR, Progel TS, SAP)
- Hands-on mentality and enthusiasm to collaborate in projects in multinational working environment.
- Excellent organization skills and able to meet deadlines
- Diligent, highly organized talent well known for concise and pro-active way of working and ability to adapt
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic work environment
- A family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- A firm committed to support diversity in its workforce, ensure an environment where all employees can thrive and encourage applications from people of all ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds
Does this position meet your interest? Do you have the requested skills? Then please send your complete application with motivation letter, CV, references to email@example.com and mention your name and “Sr Accountant” in the subject line.
Applications that do not fulfil the abovementioned requirements will not be considered for the selection.
Delvitech values the diversity of the people inside its walls. Diversity, equity, and inclusion at all levels are the core of who we are. We celebrate multiple points of view and approaches by building a culture which fosters a diverse workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. Therefore, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, colour, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these basis.