Back-end Software Engineer
Delvitech stands at the forefront of technological advancement, having pioneered innovative Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) technology for assembled printed circuit boards (PCB) utilizing artificial intelligence. Our accomplished team is driven by a commitment to exceed technological boundaries and consistently deliver exceptional results.
We are actively seeking individuals who are eager to embrace challenges, contribute proactively to achieving our set objectives, and play a pivotal role in propelling the company’s growth.
Presently, an opportunity exists within our esteemed Research and Development (R&D) Team for a proficient and motivated Back-End Software Engineer.
FOR THIS ROLE WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Master or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in software development and testing
- Excellent understanding of programming principles for production systems
- Good experience with:
- C++, Java, Python
- MariaDB, Redis, MongoDB
- Microservices architecture
- CI/CD: Team City
- Version control: Bitbucket (Git)
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Open mind and ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING IS A PLUS
- Atlassian platform
- Embedded systems programming
- Other programming languages
- GPU programming
- AI/ML notions
- Problem solving skills and reasoning ability
- Self-motivated with a creative pioneer spirit
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communicative capabilities.
- Must work well in teams with other Engineering disciplines, including Electrical, Electronical, Optical and Software.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Designing and implementing field software solutions using modern C++, Java and Python for various platforms, including Windows and Linux.
- Play a key role in defining the design, implementation, and testing of software components for a distributed system.
- Collaborate within a wider, multi-discipline development team to deliver products efficiently
- Ensure the software quality using Clean-Code principles and automated tests within a CI/CD pipeline.
- Contribute innovative ideas and novel electronic design solutions to solve business and customer problems
- Contribute improvements to the team’s working practices, to ensure a high standard of quality and efficiency
- Produce and review technical, quality and production documentation
- Support products through lifecycle
If you are a passionate professional seeking a challenging opportunity in a young team to drive the business with our Swiss innovative AI technology, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications, to email@example.com and mention your name and “Back-End Software Engineer” in the subject line.
Applications that do not fulfil the abovementioned requirements will NOT be considered for the selection.
Delvitech is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.