WHO WE ARE
Delvitech is a Swiss company focused on the development of a complete Artificial Intelligence based technological solution for the Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) of assembled Printed Circuit Boards (PCB).
Our people are the most valuable asset. We not only continuously invest in our technology but also in the acquisition of top talents from across the globe. Our team is multicultural and diverse but strongly rooted in the tradition of Swiss quality, which together with innovation, underpins all the company’s activities.
Thanks to the invaluable cooperation with the most prestigious universities, we are able to achieve high levels of performance in the evolving technology of AOI.
Headquartered in Mendrisio (Switzerland) and with branch offices in the U.S., Germany and India, Delvitech markets its products throughout the world. The company’s goal is to provide clients in diverse markets with full solutions that make the difference in quality and performance.
For our Headquarter in Mendrisio, we are looking to hire an experienced and innovative IT Infrastructure Manager to lead our IT infrastructure initiatives to ensure we meet our global business goals. As IT infrastructure Manager you will plan, organize and manage overall operations to ensure the stable operation of our IT infrastructure. Reporting to the CEO, as candidate, you will have the following key responsibilities:
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Be a Tech Leader and develop, maintain, support and optimize key functional areas (particularly Cloud/On-prem/Hybrid solutions, network infrastructure, server infrastructure, data communications and telecommunication systems).
- Schedule and direct activities to resolve hardware and software incidents and troubles in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Coordinate international IT projects in the area of IT infrastructure and provide consultation to global colleagues in relation to IT infrastructure concepts and architectures.
- Operation and optimization of our IT infrastructure.
- Requirements and release management for the IT solutions.
- Management of external service providers, always ensuring that service level specifications are adhered to.
- IT budgets for short, medium and long term.
- Develop and lead a team of highly qualified specialists.
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external clients and users, actively seeking feedback and solutions to improve.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all organizational levels.
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree with focus on Information technology, Computer science or relevant area.
- Several years of professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of IT infrastructures (e.g. cloud technologies, networks, windows Server/clients).
- Extensive knowledge and experience across Enterprise Infrastructure Technologies, with a minimum of 5 years of infrastructure leadership experience.
- Experience with Standards and Security frameworks.
- Great project management skills.
- Experience in people management.
- Fluent in English (Italian is a plus).
OTHER SKILLS WE APPRECIATE
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to plan strategically
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Team spirit, strong interpersonal and change management skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are passionate about finding people with innovative thinking and pioneer spirit to join our growing family. We will offer you the possibility to drive change and ensure progress never stops. You will grow with and within a company that believes in a positive innovating and diverse work culture. We promote creativity, to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways. For this very reason, Delvitech is the ultimate place to challenge yourself. If you are a future maker and all of this resonates with you, join us!
HOW TO APPLY
Our opportunities are open for you to apply online. Fill out this application form.
Delvitech values the diversity of the people inside its walls. Diversity, equity, and inclusion at all levels are the core of who we are. We celebrate multiple points of view and approaches by building a culture which fosters a diverse workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. Therefore, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, colour, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.