WHO WE ARE
Delvitech is a Swiss company focused on the development of a complete Artificial Intelligence based technological solution for the Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) of assembled Printed Circuit Boards (PCB).
Our people are the most valuable asset. We not only continuously invest in our technology but also in the acquisition of top talents from across the globe. Our team is multicultural and diverse but strongly rooted in the tradition of Swiss quality, which together with innovation, underpins all the company’s activities.
Thanks to the invaluable cooperation with the most prestigious universities, we are able to achieve high levels of performance in the evolving technology of AOI.
Headquartered in Mendrisio (Switzerland) and with branch offices in the U.S., Germany and India, Delvitech markets its products throughout the world. The company’s goal is to provide clients in diverse markets with full solutions that make the difference in quality and performance.
For our Headquarter in Mendrisio, we are seeking to recruit a motivated and experienced Supply Chain Operations Specialist to join our Production Team. As Supply Chain Ops Specialist you will to manage product development, monitor inventory, supervise transportation and storage, and oversee other day-to-day supply chain logistics.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Work closely with the whole Production team regarding scheduling and demand planning
- Coordinating with internal departments to ensure that production is meeting demand for products
- Establish KPI’s and dashboards
- Proactively identify potential supply chain complex issues, provide analysis (root cause) and recommend solutions
- Assess and manage inventory levels to ensure continuity of supply
- Ensure all material requisition orders, regular sales orders, and transfer warehouse orders are fulfilled on a regular basis
- Processing orders/exports of materials for national & international clients
- Logistic and transport planning
- Monitoring international shipping regulations to ensure compliance
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers on behalf of the company
- Implement improvements based on statistics/data
- Implementing new technology to improve efficiency in supply chain operations.
- Identifying opportunities for cost savings or other efficiencies in the supply chain process
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- BA/MA Degree (or deep knowledge) in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Management engineering, Business administration or related fields
- Minimum 4 years of supply chain and operations working experience, ideally with or having integrated supply chain planning tools
- Understanding of integrated supply chain and logistics concepts and theories
- Hands-on experience with logistics, inventory management, and procurement
- Experience in project management, used to coordinate cross functional projects
- Experience with Import / Export (road, air and ocean shipments)
- Excellent computer skills (e.g. Outlook and knowledge of ERP Systems)
- Business Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English
OTHER SKILLS WE APPRECIATE
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multitasking and prioritizing capabilities
- Effective communication skills within and across teams
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Good financial and business awareness
- Ability to work also independently in a fast paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER
We are passionate about finding people with innovative thinking and pioneer spirit to join our growing family. We will offer you the possibility to drive change and ensure progress never stops. You will grow with and within a company that believes in a positive innovating and diverse work culture. We promote creativity, to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways. For this very reason, Delvitech is the ultimate place to challenge yourself. If you are a future maker and all of this resonates with you, join us!
HOW TO APPLY
Our opportunities are open for you to apply online. Please explore our career page or fill out this application form.
Delvitech values the diversity of the people inside its walls. Diversity, equity, and inclusion at all levels are the core of who we are. We celebrate multiple points of view and approaches by building a culture which fosters a diverse workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. Therefore, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, colour, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.