FEDERAL DATA PROTECTION ACT AND REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
This page describes how the website is managed with regard to the processing of personal data of the Users who consult it, as well as the terms and purposes of the processing of personal data.
This information is provided pursuant to art. 19 of the Federal Law on Data Protection (LPD) and art.13-14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) to those who interact with web services accessible by electronic ways from the address: www.delvi.tech
This site is owned by Delvitech SA, which manages and maintains this site with the aim of providing information and communications relating to products and services offered. The information is provided only for the site in question and not for other Web sites that may be accessible through links on the same, for which Delvitech SA is not in any way responsible.
THE DATA CONTROLLER.
The data controller is Delvitech SA with registered office in Via Pizzuolo 77, CH-6862 Rancate, Switzerland.
To request further information on the processing of personal data or to exercise their rights, the User may contact us
– by writing to: Delvitech SA, Via Pizzuolo 77, CH-6862 Rancate, Switzerland
– by writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSING ACTIVITIES.
In order to provide its services, Delvitech SA needs to have some personal data of the Users of the site. Some of this data is freely provided by the User, while other data is automatically transmitted directly from the device used to navigate the Site. The information collected is used to allow the User to take up the services offered.
In particular, the processing activities and the related personal data collected are:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its intrinsic nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the Users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the User’s operating system and computer environment.
- Data provided voluntarily by the User and relating to the contact request.
This is information collected through the User’s completion of the contact form in the “Contacts” section of the Site. This data includes, by way of example: name and surname, e-mail address and any other information contained in the body of the message.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING.
The User’s personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
– data relating to navigation: these data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website, to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and/or abuses
– data provided voluntarily by the User: these data will be processed in order to
– respond to requests from the User and provide general information and/or informational material about the products and services offered by Delvitech SA
– send to the User who has given their consent to the “Newsletter” service, commercial communications, advertising and information (marketing).
LEGAL BASES FOR DATA PROCESSING.
The processing of the User’s personal data is justified on one of the following legal grounds
– the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes, in which case the submission of data is optional
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures, in which case the provision of the data is obligatory
– the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, in which case the provision of the data is obligatory
– processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Controller or of third parties, provided that the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the User requiring the protection of personal data do not prevail. In this case, the provision of data is optional.
In cases where the processing of the User’s personal data is based on consent, the same may be revoked by the User at any time by writing to email@example.com or by clicking on the cancellation link at the bottom of each newsletter.
The data are processed mainly with electronic and computer tools and stored both on computer media and on paper media as well as on any other type of suitable media, in compliance with the methods set out in Articles 6, 8 of the DPA and Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
The User’s personal data shall only be processed by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller.
We also inform the User that, in order to provide a complete service, our portal may contain links to other websites, not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, content, cookies, publication of illicit moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and compliance with the Privacy Law by sites not managed by us to which reference is made. In order to improve the service offered, immediate notification of malfunctions, abuses or suggestions is appreciated at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECTS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED.
As part of the activity of Delvitech SA and for the purposes specified above, the User’s personal data may be shared with:
– duly appointed data processors who provide specific processing or ancillary services on behalf of Delvitech SA and under its instructions (e.g. web hosting, system administrators); the User may at any time request the updated list of data processors
– persons authorized by Delvitech SA who have assumed an appropriate legal and contractual obligation of confidentiality (eg employees of Delvitech SA)
– independent data controllers to whom the data may be communicated by reason of legal provisions or orders of the Authorities.
Delvitech SA does not intend to sell or disclose in any way the personal data of the User.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD.
In accordance with the principles of legality, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to Art. 6 of the DPA and Art. 5 of the GDPR, the User’s personal data are retained for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes described above.
Where processing is based on the User’s consent, personal data may be retained by Delvitech SA for a longer period, i.e. until such consent is revoked.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES.
In relation to the processing of their personal data and in accordance with the provisions of Articles 6, 25, 28 LPD and Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 GDPR, the User has the right to request from Delvitech SA confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the processing of personal data concerning him/her and, in relation thereto, may exercise the following rights:
– request access to the data in order to obtain information on the purposes pursued by the processing, the recipients to whom the data may be communicated, the duration of the processing (where possible) and any consequences of processing based on profiling
– to request the rectification of personal data should they be inaccurate or incomplete
– request the deletion of the data if: they are no longer necessary for Delvitech SA for the purposes of the processing envisaged; they are inadequate with respect to the purposes of the processing; the User has revoked his/her consent or the data have been processed unlawfully
– request the restriction of data processing, in the cases provided for by law
– request the transfer of data to another data controller, in a commonly used and electronically readable format, without impediment from Delvitech SA
– to oppose the processing of your data and, specifically, to oppose decisions concerning you if they are based solely on automated processing of your data, including profiling
– withdraw consent to the processing of his or her data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal
– to submit a complaint to the competent authority, should you consider that the processing of your data violates the applicable data protection legislation.
For any needs and/or questions relating to the collection and processing of personal data, as well as for the exercise of their rights, the User may use the contact details provided in the paragraph “Data Controller” or access the website of the Federal Data Protection and Transparency Commissioner.
Cookies are small text files downloaded to the User’s device when the latter accesses a website. Cookies, which may also be set by websites other than the one the User is visiting (so-called “third party cookies”), simplify and improve the User experience when interacting with the site; they are used, for example, to keep track of navigation preferences, pages viewed, average time spent on the site and other statistics or, in some cases, allow profiling activities.
This site makes use of the following types of cookies:
– technical: these are necessary to allow the User to navigate the site and use its functions. In particular, they enable functions without which it would not be possible to make full use of the site, since their presence enables basic functions such as page navigation
– session cookies: these are cookies that are stored on the visitor’s computer or other device during a browsing session, but which expire and are normally deleted at the end of a browsing session. A browsing session is the period of time between the moment you open your internet browser and the moment you close it.
– Google Analytics to measure the statistics of access to this site (in aggregate form) and Google Maps to indicate the location of the site (both provided by: Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway – Mountain View CA 94043, USA)
INFORMATION RELATING TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES.
Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
In order to block or disable the use of some or all cookies, or so that a message of consent to the installation of cookies is presented to the User, the User can change the settings of the browser or cookie banner.
Below is a list of links describing how to change the cookie settings in the main browsers: CHROME, CHROMIUM, FIREFOX, SAFARI, EXPLORER, OPERA.
To restrict cookies on any other browser or mobile device, visit the official website of the device or browser manufacturer or consult the corresponding documentation provided.
You can also disable third-party cookies by using Your Online Choices, a web service operated by the non-profit association European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA), which provides information on behavioral advertising based on profiling cookies and allows Users to easily opt-out of their installation.
CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSING COOKIES.
Disabling some or all of the cookies may result in the impairment of one or more of the features necessary to correctly display the information on the website or use certain functions intended to improve navigation.
For more information about cookies and their use, the User may visit: All About Cookies.org o HTTP cookie – Wikipedia.
Last edit: May 2022.